VRTO Virtual & Augmented Reality World
In Main GallerySmall GalleryMezzanineGathering SpaceExpansion Space
This year VRTO will feel like a mastermind symposium for the leaders and new stars to this powerful new medium. A recalibration after the 5 year wave unlike any other VR or AR conference.
Does this mean we will launch banana splits out of a cannon? Probably not. But hey, you never know…
VRTO - Virtual and Augmented Reality World Conference is a unique forum for philosophers, ontologists, creators, technologists, distributors and investors to come together under one roof and work towards developing a framework and process to contend with the insane pace of today’s technology.
From media moguls to psychedelic researchers, from Stanford academics to Brooklyn social activists, VRTO introduces the media veterans to the fresh new minds and creates an environment where new pathways can be forged. These are the conversations you won’t find anywhere else!
Here’s just a very early sneak peek at #VRTO2019 speakers (subject to change and some big announcements to follow):
- Tipatat Chennavasin (The VR Fund)
- Amelia Winger Bearskin (Studio Amelia)
- Richard LeMarchand (USC Games, Naughty Dog Studios)
- J Lee Williams (Occupied VR)
- Laura Mingail (eOne Entertainment/Secret Location)
- Lee Vermeulen (Alientrap Games)
- Brave Williams (Husson University, New England)
- Kent Bye (host of the Voices of VR Podcast)
- Ian Kelso (Impossible Things - award-winning artistic AR developers)
For more information about the show check out the website.